Sunday, April 29, 2007

Why?

Why did I decide to begin a blog? Well, I guess that's a good question. I've generally been pretty much against the idea of laying out my soul on the web where anyone who happens by could actually catch a glimpse of who I am. However, since moving the Chicago area, I've been so entrenched in church. I work at church. I worship at church. My friends are from church. All of my extra curricular activities happen at church. In a lot of ways it's not much different from before, but at the same time, it's so completely different. I feel lopsided. Unbalanced. So I guess that's why I'm here. It's my first step, albeit a very small step, out of this life that has become my comfort zone. Not that I want to leave it entirely. It's not a bad life. I just want balance. Diversity. Life.

No comments: