Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Way Too Cute...

So, for some reason I get great reception on my cell phone everywhere but at home. If you know me and ever talk to me on the phone you know this, because I've probably dropped a call with you.

Well, the other day I was talking to my mom on the phone and she said 'you're breaking up' so I moved over to the huge picture window in our living room and perched myself on the window sill. After a minute or two, I look up and J is sitting on the couch with tears running down his face he's laughing so hard. Then I feel something on my arm. Sitting next to me on the window sill was Piper the cat. She was facing me, all puffed up, ears flat against her head, and swatting at me to get off of her sill. It was hilarious. She's never done anything like that before to one of us (only to other cats), but I guess neither of us has ever had the gall to encroach on territory that was so clearly hers.

I wish I had a picture of it to post, but alas I'll have to trust the power of your imagination on this one.

No comments: